Sunday, June 8, 2008

hi people
im uber bored
have you noticed??
hahas ;D
talkin to miss swee sin on msn...
and vanessa
gonna audi soon yay
TOMORROW IM not gonna post
hahas
i havnt started on my chinese homework
complaints..;D
cant upload pics sadd
I GTG PLAY AUDI NOW
baibais
rebecca<33

Y9:25 PM

skyward
Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
REBECCA AND JANE'S BLOG<33
NO RIPPING
NO CURSING
NO SWEARING
AND MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN!


her
SUGAR

The name's JANE
Heavenly 11
One Lily oh'four
Two Lily oh'five
Three Rose oh'six
Four Lily oh'seven
Five Violet oh'eight
SPICE
The name's REBECCA
Heavenly 11
One Lily oh'four
Two Lily oh'five
Three Rose oh'six
Four Lily oh'seven
Five Daisy oh'eight
destined
Sugar
  • sony slide handphone
  • a week of chicken wings
  • new pencil case
  • more coloured pens and markers
  • more highlighters

  • good grades

  • Spice
  • sony slide phone
  • new pencil case
  • a big and beautiful dog
  • more friends
  • good grades
  • more MUJI pens
  • more double-sided markers
  • new schoolbag
  • more lollipops<33
  • speak



    take off
    ♥link
    ♥link
    ♥link
    ♥link
    ♥link


    reminisce
    May 2008
    June 2008


    credits
    1 2 3 4